Wherever you are, we are.
- 350,000 messages pass through our systems daily
- Close to 5,000 ships use our service around the world
- Investment in our infrastructure and processes has allowed us to achieve 100% uptime on our systems over the last nine months
- Cyber Secure focus with 16 Million messages processed in September and October 2018, blocked 20,000 viruses, 58,000 Spam messages and with GTMailPlus Advanced Threat Detection, blocked 6706 previously undetected Malware attacks
- Concentrated effort on Cyber Security is ensuring our customers ships are safe and secure
- Over 100 years combined maritime communications experience
- 24/7, 365 technical support from ITIL-trained engineers
- Offices in the UK and Singapore along with a global partner network
- Personally tailored, individual approach to our customers
- Independent software can be used via any communication system
GTMaritime’s software is designed and developed to support maritime vessels with their communications and data. We take pride in being a true technology partner who understands the complex nature of using multiple satellite connections in remote locations and typically, non-standard network environments.
Our products are created and improved by working closely with our customers and understanding how they want to use them; this means they are designed and built for the Maritime environments. Security, reliability, compliance and easy access to Big Data are all crucial, as is the ability to maintain and configure vessels remotely.