- Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami is a free-to-attend event catering exclusively to the cruise interiors industry
- Industry experts from Norwegian Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Seabourn, and Studio DADO will speak at the conference
- The inaugural expo will take place June 18-20, 2019 at the Miami Beach Convention Center
Miami, FL, February 1, 2019 – Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the world’s first highly focused event dedicated to interior design, architecture, and outfitting in the cruise industry, has announced its first conference speakers and key topic sessions. The inaugural event will take place June 18-20, 2019, bringing together senior delegates to debate and discuss the latest issues, opportunities, and challenges in the cruise interiors industry. The two-day conference is free to attend and CPD-accredited for professionals who collect points in this field.
“The significant passenger demand in the cruise line industry has fueled a rapid transformation in marine interior and outfitting, creating a plethora of experiences for everyone on board,” comments Toby Walters, CEO, Cruise Ship Interiors Expo. “With this in mind, we have curated a conference program that kicks off with a leaders’ debate and follows on with topics including sustainability at sea, color predictions, future design trends, and passenger flow.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Francesca Bucci, President, BG Studio
- Javier Calle, Founding Partner, Studio DADO
- Dee Cooper, Senior Vice President of Design, Virgin Voyages
- Colin Gant, Vice President of Vessel Refurbishment, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- My Nguyen, Deputy Director of Interior Design & Operations, Holland America Line & Seabourn
- Vittoria Garroni, Founder & President, Garroni Design
“It is a privilege to join Cruise Ship Interiors Expo as a panelist. This influential group of thought leaders represents the best and most insightful thinking in the industry,” says Francesca Bucci, President, BG Studio International.
My Nguyen, Deputy Director of Interior Design & Operations, Holland America Line & Seabourn, adds: “The Cruise Industry is the fastest growing segment of the leisure travel market and there is so much opportunity to collaborate and get inspired at this event. I am so excited to be speaking at the world’s first truly dedicated event focusing on cruise interiors.”
The event is co-located with Marine Catering Expo, where galley and restaurant stakeholders can meet with qualified buyers from the passenger ship sector. With more than 200 exhibiting suppliers, unparalleled networking opportunities, and live demonstrations of the latest products to hit the market, delegates will be inspired and equipped to grow their business and push their creative boundaries.
For further information, visit the conference overview page here.
Follow developments and updates on Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami (#CSIE19 / #DesignedToInspire) on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
To register for a press pass, to attend the exhibition and conference, click here.